The tasteful girls of ChoColat visited the Super Kpop studio for K-star & Live with DJ Sam Carter. ChoColat (쇼콜라) is a four member girl group that debuted in 2011 under Paramount Music. They released their 3rd single album ‘Black Tnkerbell’ June 2013.
Min Soa (민소아) – Leader, Vocal
Tia (티아) -Dancer, Vocal, Visual
Juliane (쥴리앤) – Vocal
Melanie (멜라니) – Maknae, Dancer, Vocal
– They called the group ChoColat because the girl’s personalities reminded people of different types of chocolate.
– One of the members is allergic to nuts
– Their role models are: Pink, Demi Lovato, Keisha Cole, Rihanna, & Hyuna.
– Juliane has bad hearing & Tia pouts without noticing she’s doing it.
– Min Soa puts several different lotions on her face at various parts of the day.
Q & A::
Q: What is your favorite thing about Korea?
A: The food, and that everything is so lose together it makes traveling more convenient.
Q: What nationalities are you a part of other than Korean?
A: Tia – Puerto Rican/German/Korean
Melanie & Juliane – German/Italian/Korean
Min Soa – Full Korean
Q: What types of chocolate do you enjoy?
A: M&M, white chocolate, & every chocolate but dark chocolate. Two of the members don’t like just plain chocolate, it must be chocolate mixed with something else.
Q: What countries would you like to visit?
A: Tia would like to go back to California where she was born. Mn Soa wants to go to Greece. Melanie & Juliane want to travel all over Europe.
Black Tinkerbell & I like it