Strawberry Milk was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Strawberry Milk (딸기우유) is a sub-unit of Crayon Pop which debuted in 2014 under Chrome Entertainment.
Choa (초아) – Vocal
Wei (웨이) – Vocal
About the music::
Their debut single, OK, is about a girl who found her ideal type and he is perfect in every way, and she is singing about it. “알려주세요 (Let me know)” is a song written by Wei that is asking if this is what she should continue to do with her career. They designed their concept themselve with the help of their stylist, after their CEO gave them one instruction: It had to be sweet and cute. “Hello” is a really emotional song.
– Choa is studying acting in college right now
– CFs they would like to do other than strawberry milk, something edible (Wei) and something sports(Choa)
– Becuase they are sisters they fight more than the other Crayon Pop members
– Wei is not really into foreign foods, and is very much a korean food type of girl
– While in the USA they opened for Lady Gaga
– Wei first debuted as part of an indie group before joining Crayon Pop
Q & A::
Q: How can people tell you two apart?
A: Wei has higher cheek bones, and according to DJ Isak is more feminine. Choa say her facial features are slightly bigger than Wei’s face, and according to DJ Isak she is more on the cute side.
Q: How did you decide on your sub-unit name?
A: They say this all the time, they LOVE milk. They were trying to find something to put with it, and end up deciding on strawberry. strawberries are sweet and refreshing.
Q: If you were to design a concept for the other Crayon Pop members what would you choose?
A: Wei said to have their concept be chocolate milk with a R&B music. Choa said the two taller members should do a sexy concept.