Kyujong was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. Kyujong (김규종) debuted in 2005 as a member of SS501. He made his solo debut in 2010 and he’s currently under CI Entertainment.
– He has completed his military duties.
– During the 5 months between this album and the previous one Kyujong was getting a lot of rest, and was traveling around getting inspiration and a proper feel for his new album Play in Nature pt. 2 Forrest.
– He likes the transition period between seasons.
– Kyujong listens to his song ‘Hug Me’ when he needs encouragement. There was something about the song when he first heard that gave him strength.
– He is the type of persons who worries a lot, sometimes to the point of losing sleep.
Q & A::
Q: What is the new album Play in Nature pt. 2 Forrest.about?
A: The concept of the album is becoming one with nature. The songs are to give strength to those feeling fatigued.
Q: What are the pros and cons of being a solo artist versus in a group?
A: The pro is that as a solo artist he can come up with something and go with it, but in a group, there is collaborations, and agreements that have to take place first. The con is that when promoting and going on shows it can be a bit lonesome as a solo artist.
Interview Footage ::