Young Cream & Gento were in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Young Cream (영크림) debuted in 2011, and Gento (젠토) debuted in 2017. They are both under BM Entertainment.
– They met via the Internet and became best friends.
– Gento was born in Italy.
– Young Cream was in high school when he started rapping.
– They don’t watch a lot of Hip-hop survival shows.
– Young Cream posts lots of his childhood pictures on SNS because he thinks he was cute.
– They can tell how the other is feeling just by looking at his face.
– Gento still has issues with figuring out how to address people when he meets them.
– When asked if they could ever do a diss battle with each other they said “No,” because they know too much about each other.
– Young Cream says Gento’s hidden talent is his Italian skills.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come up with Surfin’?
A: Gento was in the studio with a friend who makes beats, and he liked the way it sounded. Gento started playing around with a song and that’s how Surfin’ was born.
Q: How did you get a chance to attend the Grammys?
A: Young Cream’s CEO knew someone who works with the Grammys. That’s how he got invited to the Grammys. It was a very eye-opening experience for him.
Surfin’ (Gento ft. Young Cream)