Joohee was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Joohee (주희) debuted in 2007 and is currently under This Is It Records (디스이즈잇레코즈).
– She did a cover of Crush’s song and did a rewrite of it to show the emotion that a girl could bring to the song.
– She says there is no idol that has caught her attention because she’s into men like The Rock.
– If she had to do a rap song or dance song she would pick rap.
– She works out to stay healthy, but he still puts a lot of effort into it.
– She is AB blood type.
– Even though she really like how she sang the released version of ‘Goodbye Now’ she goes back and makes changes to the song.
– Her pick me up drink is beer (맥주), it is her reward for doing a good job working out.
– She still finds it awkward to promote songs and perform songs by herself.
Q & A::
Q: Can you explain ‘Goodbye Now?’
A: ‘Goodbye Now’ was written during a time when Peperos were everywhere and people were so in love. This song was to show that there are people who were not in love.
Q: Ten years ago where did you think you would be now?
A: She used to think success was making lots of money, having #1s on the charts, and being super popular. Since she started to appreciate music more and found herself as a musician she thoughts of success have changed. She now thinks success is just having her name & music out there.
이제 그만 안녕이야 (Goodbye Now) & Love Galore (SZA cover)