Playback was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. Playback (플레이백) is girl group that debuted in 2015 under Coridel Entertainment.
Woolim (우림) – Leader, Vocalist
Hayoung (하영) – Rapper
Yoonji (윤지) – Vocalist
Yoojin (유진) – Vocalist
Eunjin (은진) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Woolim and Hayoung are participating in survival show Mix9 and were not in the studio.
– Some members stopped using stage names and started using their real names. When they were using stage names people were switching between their real names and stage names and it became confusing for them.
– Eunjin and Yoojin have a subgroup called MaSo, its a combination their last names.
– Hayoung has spent some time in The States and speaks good English.
– Eunjin sang part of Pixie Lott’s ‘Cry Me Out’ live on the show.
– They go to a cafe near their company often to eat and always see a dog named Mocha while they are there.
– Every day Eunjin she does applies a facial mask once a day. She taps the facial mask liquid into her skin constantly.
Q & A::
Q: What does the group name Playback mean?
A: Playback means to replay something. They use it has their group name to say that people can listen to their songs again and again.
Q: It has been two years since your debut. What have you been doing during that time?
A: Between this album and their debut they have gained a member, and they spent time going on holidays around the country.
I Understand by Eunjin
그때의 나, 그때의 우리 (When We Were Two)