Jeebanoff was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. Jeebanoff (지바노프) debuted in 2016 under House On Mars.
– Jeebanoff looks himself up at least once a day to see how people are reacting to his music.
– If he ever did a fashion commercial he’d want it to be for a high-end fashion brand.
– His favorite color is yellow.
– He wants to clear up any confusion by saying that he is not a beat maker. He makes the lyrics and overlying melody.
– Jeebanoff says that listening to his album in order is the best way to listen to it because the songs are in a timeline.
– He performs regularly at a club in Itaewon (이태원).
– Jeebanoff would like to have dancing skills.
– He thinks his left side is his best side for pictures.
– He used to wear braces.
– Jeebanoff would like to collaborate with Jay Park.
Q & A::
Q: How did Jeebanoff come to be?
A: It was falsely released that his real name was jeeban and he started using it even though his real name Jaemin (재민).
Q: What kind of song is 진심 (Truth)?
A: Truth is the first turning point song on the album. A transition from feel-good songs to trying to find the truth in his relationship versus what he’s being told.
Q: How did it feel to get your award?
A: He recently won an award at the Korean Music Awards 2017 (KMA). He was honored to be nominated and shocked that he won because he was up against artists like Jay Park, and Dok2. His parents thought maybe he didn’t get the award because a bit of time passed after he received his award without him contacting them to tell them he got it. As a result his mom sent him a heartfelt message to cheer him up.