Bae Inhyuk was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Bae Inhyuk (배인혁) debuted in 2004 as a member of Romantic Punch (로맨틱펀치) and is currently under Queen Entertainment (퀸엔터테인먼트).
– In school, he was good at everything but studying. He says he was a rule breaker because he didn’t like doing things he was suppose to do.
– He plays shortstop (between 2nd base and 3rd) on a baseball team.
– Inhyuk is into Rock ‘N’ Roll, Bon Jovi, Oasis, and Aerosmith.
– He doesn’t really listen to kpop but hears it in the streets. However, he was able to correctly name the artist and song title of three songs in a speed quiz.
– Inhyuk loves dessert especially custard pudding. He would rather eat dessert instead of food. He also likes pepperoni pizza.
– He says all he needs in life are his fans, imagination, his guitar, and pizza.
– The title track for his upcoming album ‘딱 죽기 좋은 밤이네 (Live is not Wonderful)’ is about when you text someone that you like them and the message shows up as read, but they never reply.
Q & A::
Q: How did you get into music?
A: He wrote a song and wanted someone to perform it, and he found everyone but a vocalist, and he ended up being the singer. All the members are still together as Romantic Punch.
Q: What is ‘아냐 (Worst Walk Ever)’ about?
A: It is based on a true story in which he liked a female friend. There was a time when they were taking a walk and she was constantly talking about another guy she liked. The song is not out yet, it will be released on 2018/01/13.
밤은 짧아 걸어 아가씨야 (Moonwalk In Kyoto) & 아냐 (Worst Walk Ever)