Hanhae was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star and Live with DJ Sam. Hanhae (정한해) debuted in 2011 as a member of Phantom (팬텀). He made his official solo debut in 2018 under Brand New Music.
– His birthday was 2 days ago. He invited 100 fans to have a birthday party with him.
– Hanhae was on Show Me The Money 4&6. He was disappointed with the results of his season 4 performance so he tried again for season 6. He made it into the top 6.
– He goes to fashion shows, but he doesn’t dress flashy like a lot of rappers.
– Hanhae started rapping in college while majoring in something completely different to hip hop.
– His role model is Dynamic Duo. He had a chance to be on stage with them and shook their hands and felt very happy and excited to able to do it.
– Hanhae was a radio host on a show about love and life.
– He did and interview and said he wanted to get married early, but now he doesn’t want to get married too soon.
– Hanhae like organic people who are very natural and who don’t try to hard.
– He describes his Show Me The Money 4 experience in two words “Never Again.”
– Hanhae says he used to be chubby, so now he plans his meals a day in advance, and tries to workout as much as he eats.
– He originally was training to be an idol and was working with Block B.
– Hanhae’s closest friend right now is his manager, they are close in age and spend a lot of time together.
– Within the past year he went to London with his manager.
– He is a homebody and likes staying in one place and not going too far from where he is staying. He has been to Paris but has no been to the Eiffel Tower.
Q & A::
Q: Do you have any nicknames?
A: His nickname is dance garbage, which was given to him by friends.
Q: We know you like to eat, but do you like to drinking alcohol? Any funny episodes?
A: He says if you like eating you like drinking, but he doesn’t like Soju. When he was 20 (legal drinking age in Korea) he got drunk and passed out in front of his school. When he woke up he started greeting his classmates.
Q: What kind of song is 나오네 네가?
A: The embraces the feeling of wanting to reach out to someone who appears in your dreams and not being able to.