Noir was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. Noir (느와르) is a boy band that debuted in 2018 under LUK Factory.
Daewon (김대원) – Vocalist, Dancer
Siheon (김시헌) – Vocalist
Minhyuk (김민혁) – Rapper, Dancer
Yunkuk (김연국) – Vocalist
Yoonsung (남윤성) – Vocalist, Rapper
Seunghoon (신승훈) – Vocalist, Rapper
Siha (양시하) – Vocalist
Hoyeon (유호연) – Rapper, Dancer
Junyong (이준용) – Vocalist
– To work on their teamwork they like to go eat pork belly.
– Before shooting the MV they were hungry and ate lunch, but some members ate too much and had indigestion while filming.
– Their debut title track, Gangsta, is a song about a guy trying to charismaticly grab the attention of a girl.
– Siha would like to learn Japanese, he heard some songs and was able to connect to them because of the emotional delivery of the songs.
– Minhyuk is currently on a diet.
– Siha asks a lot of “did you know?” questions. It annoys his Hyungs.
– There’s a member that keeps snack by his bed and the other members often take them.
– Be Taken is track that the members had a lot of fun recording.
– Yoonsung would like to learn French, because he considers it to be a very sexy language.
– Daewon would like to do a chicken CF.
– They all look up to BTS and would like to become friends them.
– Junyong changes the most between on stage and off stage according to the members.
– When Yeonkuk feel downs he tends to go shopping and/or watch movies.
Q & A::
Q: What is the meaning behind the team name?
A: Their CEO gave them the name. It means black in French.
Q:. How was your debut stage?
A: Sihyun remembers being nervious and not knowing how bright the lights would be and then being blinded by the lights.