Khan was in the SoundK studio for You, Who Came from the Stars with DJ Ashley. Khan (칸) debuted in 2015 as members of The Ark. Now they have debuted again in 2018 as a duo under Maroo Entertainment.
Minju (민주) – Vocalist
Yuna Kim (유나김) – Maknae, Rapper, Vocalist
– Yuna Kim went on Unpretty Rap Star and 2 others, but it was scary for her, because she thought it was her only way to continue being a singer.
– Minju’s mom secretly sent her to dance lessons behind her dad’s back. After she got first place in a dance competition where she was the only non-adult, her dad became very supportive of her dancing.
– Yuna says she has short term memory.
– Minju knows how to play guitar.
– Yuna is also in charge of bringing vitamin energy to the group and English. Minju is also in charge of visuals.
– They get nostalgic when listening to The Light, and they start to think about the five of them (The Ark).They are very thankful that they got to debut with such a good song.
– Minju likes listening to 우주를 줄게 (My Galaxy) by 볼빨간사춘기 (Bolbbalgan4). Yuna likes listening to BTS’ Anpanman.
– They don’t compliment their siblings or each other, but Ashley had them say nice things about each other.
– Yuna buys multiples of items because of her short term memory and messiness, she loses items quickly and easily.
– They don’t live together.
– Khan doesn’t have a leader.
– Minju’s guilty pleasure is watching videos of animals, and feels like she get healing from them.
– Yuna likes playing basketball, but says she’s not good at it.
– Minju would like to have a bear for a pet, if she could have any animal in the world for a pet. Yuna would like to have a dolphin for a pet.
Q & A::
Q: What does Khan mean?
A: A fan said, Khan means small boat pulled by a big strength in their language. They use the name to mean that they will continue in music with lots of strength.
Q: What kind of song is I’m Your Girl?
A: It’s about telling the guy you like to stop being wishy washy and say straight forward how he feels, because you’re his girl and he needs to understand that.
I’m your girl?