Hippy was Gipsy was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. Hippy was Gipsy (히피는 집시였다) is an RnB Indie group that debuted in 2017 under Stoneship.
J-flo – Producer
Sep – Maknae, Vocalist
– They have won many Korean Hip-Hop awards since their debut. They divide them, some at J-flo’s house and some at Sep’s house.
– Sep has a bit of trauma about being on the radio, so just in case he needs them he has his lyrics in his hand while he sings.
– When making music they use a simple process of:: J-flo does the track and Sep does the melody.
– Sep is the mood maker of the group, and the one who talks the most.
– They would like to collaborate with BTS (방탄소년단)’s Taehyung (V), because of his voice. They also want to work with Taeyeon.
– It was mentioned that J-flo in a previous interview said he wanted to make a song that stays remembered for a long time before he dies. He doesn’t know which song would receive that kind of love, it seems like something he would have to die to find out.
– Sep gets a lot of inspiration from the natural environments around him.
한국화 (Korea flower)
점 (dot (•))