Shaun was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From the Stars with DJ Ashley. Shaun (숀) debuted in 2010 as a member of The Koxx (칵스) under DCTOM Entertainment.
– Writes all of his own songs. He goes to the studio around 7pm, if he is not done by 2am there is a problem with the song, and he will keep working on it until the song turns out the way he wants it to be.
– His looks up to artists like Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin.
– Shaun only listened to rock when he was younger.
– 안녕 (Hello / goodbye) is saying goodbye to the past and hello to the future.
– He has had some artists feature on his songs, but he has find that he doesn’t like having features because the other artist can’t be at every performance.
– Shaun’s English pronunciation is so good because even though he was born and raised in Korea he listens to a lot of American music and the way words are pronounced just stuck with him.
– Shaun released his new album on Jan 1, 2019.
– He has to register for his mandatory military service this year.
– He is going to have a concert called the station.
– He still can’t believe his Way Back Home sinlge is receiving so much love both in Korea and overseas.
Q & A::
Q: What kind of album is 안녕?
A: His new album is a continuation of the music he has already done. It’s to showcase how he has grown and progressed in the 6 months since his last album.
Q: What are you most focused on these days?
A: Music is his life.
Way Back Home
습관 (bad habit)