Feel Kim was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. Feel Kim (김필) debuted in 2011, and he is under Stone Music Entertainment and MMO Entertainment.
– He was released from his military duty in January 2019.
– Getting back to performing was nerve racking and exciting.
– He gains strength when he reads his fan’s comments.
– Feel Kim loves to hear comments that say he has a healing voice.
– ‘I feel you’ is about someone really feeling how you feel, and how it’s ok to be different.
– ‘필요해 (true love)’ is about a real and true love.
– ‘괴수 (monster)’ is about the monster that everyone has inside them. It has a band sound mixed with a Latin vibe.
– His favorite sound is the sound of ocean waves.
– He likes the celebrity coffee shop variety show.
– Feel Kim has a fan meetings on March 23 at the Hongik University Art Center (홍익대학교 대학로 아트센터).
Q & A::
Q: What can you tell us about your new song 목소리 (your voice)?
A: There were a lot of feelings involved in writing this song. He wanted it to be easy to sing along with. The song was written for his fans.
Q: What kind of song is Cry?
A: It’s the first song he wrote in his early 20s about a breakup between friends.
Q: Tell us a bit about ‘Make U Mine’?
A: It’s about an ideal type of lover. He says he’s not the sexy type but he thinks the song has a bit of sexy to it.
Make U Mine