The FunCity was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. The FunCity (펀시티) is an indie band that debuted in 2016, and they’re not signed to a record label.
BURN – Vocalist
Sung-do (김성도) – Drummer
Jun-young (박준영) – Bassist
Sun-hwan (이선환) – Guitarist
– They describe their music as indie rock, indie pop, synth-pop, new wave, and danceable.
– This was their first time doing a radio show interview.
– ‘Ego’ is the title track of their most recent album, and it’s talking about “myself.”
– ‘Love it’ was written by Jun-young and is in English.
– Sung-do and Sun-hwan have been friends since childhood (about 8 years old).
– There was a huge snow storm that started during their performance for an Olympic event.
– They live together, but they all have different living styles.
– They like to play video games in their free time.
– They usually rest the day after a performance, because of all the equipment they take to and from venues.
Q & A::
Q: Future plans?
A: They have a concert coming April 14th in Hongdae.