Honggap was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. Honggap (김홍갑) debuted in 2011, and he is currently under Electric Music.
– He is considered a folk artist.
– He releases music very three years, but not on purpose. Things just end up take that long.
– Honggap considers himself to be a honest person. He wasn’t sure if he was really honest with himself though.
– His favorite food is meat especially pork belly.
– A perfect day for him used to a cloudy with a bit of rain. He changed it to a bit of a sunny day because he thought he was getting a bit depressed because of the other atmosphere.
– Old school film cameras and taking pictures has become one of his big hobbies.
– Honggap recommended some songs to listen to: 하루 (daily) from his first album, 봄날의 봄 (spring day’s spring) from his third album, and 11시에 봅시다 (meet at 11) from his third album.
Q & A::
Q: What does Honggap mean?
A: 홍 (Hong) stands for light, 갑 (Gap) means armor. His grandpa named him. It’s considered a very unique name, so he decided to use his real name instead of a stage name.
Q: Plans for the foreseeable future?
A: A concert coming in June.
별이 드는 날 (Early Morning)