Lil Boi and TakeOne were in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From the Stars with DJ Ashley. Lil Boi debuted in 2011 as a Members of duo Geeks (긱스), and he is under Grand Line Entertainment. TakeOne debuted in 2015, as far as my research has shown he is not yet signed to a record label.
– Lil Boi lived in New Zealand for 2 years.
– Take One live in New York for junior high and high school.
– Lil Boi says that music is his hobby, and gaming is his life.
– TakeOne and Lil Boi have been friends since they were 21 years old.
– If Lil Boi wasn’t a rapper he would want to be a professional gamer.
– There was a poisonous monkey in the video.
– Mad Max was their inspiration for the music video.
– Lil Boi likes Epic High’s rap style.
– TakeOne used to have the stage name as 바보 (Babo).
– Lil Boi picked his stage name because he is a big fan of Outcast, and he picked a name opposite of Big Boi.
– Lil Boi wanted to know how TakeOne takes care of his hair. He never dyes it, and never blow dries his hair.
Q & A::
Q: How did you release the album on April 1st?
A: They wanted to confuse people with what is real and what isn’t.
Q: What is your favorite song on this collaboration album?
A: TakeOne: After party, because it has fireworks effects and makes it beautiful in to his ears.
- Lil Boi: I didn’t catch the name of the song, however his reason for liking it is because he could use curse words freely.
Shimmy shimmy ya