Peakboy was in the Music Access studio for VIP Access with DJ Benji. Peakboy (픽보이) debuted in 2017 under Neuron Entertainment.
– Last year he did a vlog of traveling in the USA.
– Peakboy had his first solo concert last April.
– He has been friends with Park Seojoon since high school. Seojoon introduced him to several people including BTS’ V (Taehyung).
– He would like to become someone who is good at broadcasting and music.
– Peakboy wants to work with Red Velvet.
– He says he is good at completing his bucket list.
– His dream has always been to be a singer.
– The first thing Peakboy does in the morning is check the time and brush his teeth. He can’t stand the feeling of morning breath in his mouth.
– His birthday is May 27th.
– If he could be part of a girl group for a day it would be Itzy, because he wants to find out what makes them so different.
– He would like to collaborate with Baek Yerin, and HER.
Q & A::
Q: What kind of song is 여전해 (The same)?
A: It’s a sad song about breaking up, and then meeting again to find they are still the same.
Q: What was your inspiration behind Ponytail?
A: He thinks ponytails are cute. His ideal type of girl is cute.
Q: What is the meaning behind your stage name?
A: He wanted something related to boy. Peaks in music is when you reach new level of music. Originally he planned on using it as his Producer name.
여전해 (The same)