Yodayoung was in the Music Access studio for VIP Access with DJ Benji. Yodayoung (요다영) debuted in 2019 under Brand New-A.
– Her interest in music started in middle school.
– Both songs on the album are about Night.
– Yodayoung listens to a of music from Japan, and watches a lot of Japanese dramas.
– She not a neat freak, but she likes her place clean. She admits to being lazy when it comes to cleaning.
– One of the first videos to inspire her was Tori Kelly’s cover of Justin Timberlake’s Suit&Tie.
– The first CD Yodayoung ever bought was DBSK (TVXQ)’s Mirrotic. She was part of the Casseopia fanclub.
– Her motto is “Hard work won’t betray you.” She is lazy, and tells herself this in order to stay motivated to continually improving herself.
– Yodayoung would like to be on Journey to the West, because they don’t have many female guest.
– If Yodayoung could eat one food for the rest of her life it would be Chicken Teriyaki Sub Sandwiches.
– She doesn’t like oysters. She doesn’t like foods with fishy smells.
– If Yodayoung was able to collaborate with Tori Kelly she like to sing Paper Hearts with her.
– She is BTS Army!! (A/N: Me too!)
Q & A::
Q: What is the meaning behind Yodayoung?
A: Her real name is Yu Dayoung. When she was younger they used to play with her name to give her nicknames. Yodayoung is a result of that time in her youth that she liked.
이 별의 밤 (This night of stars)