Go Gang was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From the Stars with DJ Ashley. Go Gang (고갱) is an Indie musician that debuted in 2013.
– He been into music ever since he was little.
– Go Gang taught himself English by listening to Brit Pop and other English songs.
– He became a song writer when he was 19.
– His dad was part of his musical influences. His dad was in the music industry.
– Go Gang’s music was featured in a cosmetic commercial starring Lee Jongsuk.
– He is inspired by the contrast and transition between dark and light.
– He tattooed his favorite lyric onto his body.
– There is also a famous artist called Go Gang.
– He writes his lyrics in English, because emotional can be expressed differently between Korean and English.
– He admits to having a morning Go Gang (an active person), and night time Go Gang (a sensitive and emotional person).
– Go Gang writes most of his songs at night.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come up with your stage name?
A: Ever since he was little his nickname was Go Gang. His real name is Go Gyung Min (고경민). In Korea they have a tendency to call people with kyung (켱) or gyung (경) in the their name Kang (캥) or Gang(갱) respectively.