Zelo was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star and Live with DJ Sam. Zelo (젤로) debuted in 2011 as a member of B.A.P and he’s currently under A Entertainment.
– He’s been coming up with his own choreography.
– Zelo received a lot of strength from the film crew, because their diligence touched him.
– His outfit concept for Questions was suppose to be a boy look, but his grown too tall for it. It turned into a sexy concept.
– Before going to bed he washes way the day with a shower and checks his SNS.
– Zelo is always trying to find the balance between being an artist and being an idol.
– He likes trying new things.
– The concept could possibly be country, because he’s been into Old Town Road by Lil Nas X.
– He’s not into leggings.
– Zelo’s ultimate goal is to be a musical icon. He wants to get to the point that anyone who hears his songs knows right away “that’s Zelo.”
– He’d like to collaborate with J Balvin. He’d like to try making reggaeton style of music.
– For inspiration he tries to find something online that makes him go “i want to try something like that.”
Q & A::
Q: What kind of album is Distance?
A: It has six tracks crossing several genres, that are meant to show different sides of himself.
Q: Is there any meaning behind the title track Questions)?
A: He is the curious type, and so the title questions fits. He also wanted to try something new, and showcased his vocal skills.
알고 싶어 (Questions)