Brown Tigger was in the SoundK studio for You, Who Came from the Stars with DJ Ashley. Brown Tigger (브라운티거) debuted in 2017 and he is currently under Dippincarls Records.
– He first started rapping as a hobby and took it more seriously after he was released from the military.
– Originally he wanted to be a doctor (surgeon), but he gave up on that after he found out how much studying was involved.
– He really looks up to Dynamic Duo.
– The ‘Tigger’ in his stage name comes from his time in the military, his fellow troops used to call him tigger.
– He is the CEO of his label, which he created as a team with fellow independent artist friends.
– His first practice and live performance of ‘2010 years old’ with a guitar were today on SoundK.
– Between filming a music video, and writing 5 songs in a week, he would rather film a music video.
– He would like to make his label be one of the top 5 in Korea.
– Label mates say that he is lazy in everything except for when he is working.
Q & A::
Q: What was your 2020 like?
A: He released a new song every month in 2020. His favorite song was the one he released in June.
Q: What was the best thing you did in 2020?
A: He established his own label.
Q: What kind of song is 술술 (Liquor)?
A: He stopped drinking because he didn’t like the way he behaved when under the influence. This song is about his observance of people who drink.
2010 years old