Neon Punch was in the Kpoppin studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Neon Punch (네온펀치) debuted in 2018 under A100 Entertainment.
Dayeon (다연) – Leader, Vocalist
Dohee (도희) – Vocalist
Beckah (백아) – Vocalist, Dancer, Center
May (메이) – Vocalist
Iaan (이안) – Maknae, Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
– Dohee joined the group after Teli left.
– They were able to produce their own outfits for this comeback. They included holo materials to bring out more of the funky feelings.
– Dohee likes the eye contact videos.
– Their song tictoc is about how it’s time to meet their destiny.
– There is this move in the dance that some of the members had issues with. The hand movement is the number 3 using the thumb, pointer finger and ring fingers. They got in trouble with their dance instructors because the kept making gun signs, because spreading those three fingers is difficult for them.
– Dohee was really nervous for her first stage performance.
– Dayeon takes the longest to remove makeup.
– May is the most approachable member.
– Beckah has the strongest punch, and is overall heavy handed.
– The last personality quiz they took was to see how psychopathic they are.
– Dohee and Dayeon wouldn’t mind living as each other for a day.
– Beckah would like to get to the top of the charts do they can do something special to celebrate.
Q & A::
Q: Watch do we need to watch out for with these album?
A: Iaan said there are a lot of different songs on the album that show off different sides of the girls.
Tiny-G is was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Tiny-G (타이니지) is a trio of ladies that debuted in 2012 under GNG Products, and Loen Entertainment.
J.Min (제이민) – Leader, Maknae, Vocal
Dohee (도희) – Vocal, visual
Mint (민트) – Dance, vocal, rap
About the music::
Polaris is the song they debuted with on variety shows. It is about constantly striving to you reach your dreams.
– Tiny-G stands for Tiny Giants
– Myung Ji left the group in June 2014
– Mint is from Thailand
– They really liked the Pajamas concept cause they used pillows with it and they could fall asleep anywhere.
– They go to the same salon ass Seo IN Kook but they’ve not seen him there yet.
– Mint likes putting cheese on almost everything
– They are very talkative once they actually start talking
– According to J.Min the animal closest to Mint is a Monkey.
– J.Min messes up a lot on stage, but she does it so confidently that the other girls think maybe they were the once who messed up.
– J.Min would like to do some musicals
– Dohee says it is hard for her to show cuteness on stage
– Mint knows enough English to say whatever it is she wants to say
– J.Min says this Ice Baby concepts fits her best because it is you everyday style of clothing.
Q & A::
Q: When did you decide you have to do music?
A: J.Min – started dancing first and then after a while thought maybe she should be a singer.
Dohee – always wanted to be a celebrity but she put that dream away in 5th grade, because of the logistic. She didn’t live near seoul
Mint – wanted to be a professional dancer, and her mom wanted her to be center stage in the spotlight and said she should think about becoming a singer.
Q: During this comeback were there any stages you were excited to see?
A: Dohee and J.Min – f(x) because they are charismatic, and a big fans of f(x)
Mint – Taeyang because she has major fangirl feels for him
Q: Is there anyone you want to collaborate with?
A: J.Min – JYJ Xiah Joonsu (준수)
Dohee – Seo In Kook (서인국)
Mint – Taeyang
Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: All say eventually they’ll be married. They say Dohee is most likely to get married first, then Mint, and some time later J.Min. They hope to still be doing music, and to be so established that they can do solo stuff and still be a group.
Q: Future plans?
A: They are going to continue promotions for Ice Baby longer than they usually do. They hope to get into the top ten this year. They also want to show a different side to themselves.