Top Secret was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. Top Secret (일급비밀) is a boy band that debuted in 2017 under JSL Company.
Ain (아인) – Leader, Vocalist
Kay (케이) – Vocalist
Yohan (요한) – Vocalist
Wooyoung (우영) – Vocalist, Rapper
Junghoon (정훈) – Rapper
Yonghyun (용현) – Vocalist
Kyungha (경하) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Yonghyun introduced himself as the groups vitamin.
– It is a tie between Kyungha & Wooyoung for the title of the hardest member to wake up.
– Wooyoung prefers a Gil who is motherly, and able to care for him.
– Wake Up is the second album in the school trilogy. This one is a more fun loving style compared to the first albums innocent school style.
– 4 members prefer A girl who dances well, and 3 member prefer a girl who sings well.
– If Kay could use mind control he would use it to control Ain and get them dismissed from practice at 6PM.
Q & A::
Q: If you could plan your world tour where would you go?
A: Wooyoung – USA
Yonghyun – Brazil
Yohan – Italy
Jonghun – Australia
Kyungha – France
Q: What is the biggest difference between now and the last time you were on the show in January?
A: Ain says the biggest difference between now and their debut is that they seem more comfortable, and not as nervous.
하루 열댓번 (Up & Down)
NOM was in the Kpoppin studio last week for Hot New Face with DJ Isak. NOM (엔오엠) is a 5 member male idol group that debuted in 2013 under JMStar Entertainment.
Ain (아이엔) – Leader
Hu (후) – Maknae, rapper
K – Charismatic vocal
Yohan (요한) – Smile vocal
Yongki (용기) – Vocal
– Yohan is the mom of the group
– Hu likes older girls who have nice tans
– K’s ideal type is a girl who looks like she jumped out of a magazine
– Lately Hu has been writing music
– Yohan has a feminine side
– One member cannot swim
– One member got lost when they were in China
– Hu has lots of aegyo, looks older than he really is, and looks non-Korean
– Ain was a backup dancer for 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon)
– Korea’s Little Psy is in the 누난 예뻐 (pretty sister) MV
– Yohan is right handed but the choreography for 누난 예뻐 is left handed
– Hu’s current concept includes spiked hair. The hat dance often messes up his hair
Q & A::
Q: What is the meaning behind the name?
A: Think of them as not normal/ordinary. Think of them as special. In Korea the word that best fit these description is 놈 (nom).
Q: Is there a celebrity you really want to meet?
A: Hu – AoA members
Yohan – Taeyeon (SNSD)
Ain – Yenny (wonder girls)
Q: If you were not part of an idol group what would you be doing?
A: K would probably just be going to school
Q: What were your first impressions of each other?
A: Yongki thought K was kind of weird because he always came to practice with a very serious expression on his face. He also thought K was quiet, and strong with lots of muscles.
Q: Is there a country you would like to visit?
A: Hu – anywhere in the USA
Yongki – North Korea
Yohan – Egypt
Girl (written by Hu)