Because Kpoppin’ is having artist previously featured on the blog in the studio this week. I decided to do this new artist from last week.
AZM was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. AZM (에이지엠) debuted in 2018 under Innok Entertainment.
Eunji (은지) – Vocalist
Yejin (예진) – Rapper
Yookyung (유경) – Main Vocalist
Suhyun (수현) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Yejin speaks some English. Eunji speaks Chinese. As a group they can speak some Brazilian Spanish.
– When they first met Yejin and Yookyung were the hardest for Eunji and Suhyun to approach.
– Suhyun is from Busan, South Korea.
– It was very cold day in January in the wee hours of the morning when they filmed their debut music video for ‘Edge.’
– AZM stands for A to Z Music.
– Suhyun is good with inline skates, and is an athletic girl but had issues with roller skating in the music video.
– Yejin has the most energy and is very random and spontaneous. She will randomly for no reason at all start winking at Suhyun. Her randomness is what the members love about her.
– The day they recorded the audio for ‘Edge’ it was cookie day in Korea. They were able to give cookies to each other and their management.
– Eunji is always on the move and doing something. She is rarely seen resting and doing nothing.
– The members think Yejin is the most out there, and the least like a girl group member.
– Suhyun is the Search Queen of the group. First thing in the morning she checks the search trends and the lastest news on who’s dating who.
– The most fashionable members are Yookyung and Yejin. Yooykyung goes back and forth between street clothes and blouses. Yejin knows her body type and what works best for it.
– Eunji and Suhyun are frequently reminding Yookyung to be more lady like. They are also reminding Yejin to mind her vocal volume.
Brave Girls was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From The Stars with DJ Leah. Brave Girls (브레이브걸스) is a girl group that debuted in late 2011 under Brave Entertainment (브레이브엔터테인먼트).
Minyoung (민영) – Leader, Main Vocalist
Yoojung (유정) – Vocalist
Eunji (은지) – Vocalist
Yoona (유나) – Vocalist
Hayoon (하윤) – Maknae, Vocalist
– They weigh themselves every morning, and they go to the gym everyday even when they don’t feel well they still go to the gym to at least stretch out their bodies.
– Yoona doesn’t like seeing hair everywhere, especially in the bathroom, so she is the one constantly cleaning the bathroom.
– They used to have 7 members.
– Yoona has three furry children, snaozer puppies.
– Yoojeong left the interview after the introductions and went home because she wasn’t feeling well.
– Yoona has an old brother who is 28.
– They go to other groups, and say hi your my sunbae, and then the other group would say no you’re my sunbae, and because they consider themselves rookies they are just really confused by other groups when they introduce themselves.
– Hayoon can impersonate Zion T perfectly, according to the members.
Q & A::
Q: If you do have your own variety show what would it be?
A: They would want it to be very natural, and in their home.
Q: What is Rollin’ about?
A: It’s a about having a crush on someone and wanting them to notice you, so you constantly appear around them.
Q: I heard you nickname in high school was hospital. Why?
A: Hayoon nickname in high school was hospital, because she almost got hit by lighting. She went outside to see a typhoon and the wind pushed her back inside, and broke her arm in the process. She went to a theme park with classmates with her broken arm, and received a broken leg while there. So, for a period of time she had an arm cast, and leg cast at the same time. Her classmates started calling her hospital, because of her get injured frequently.
No. 406 Project (406호 프로젝트) was the KStar & Live special guest in the SuperKpop studio with DJ Sam. No. 406 Project debuted in 2014 under Purple Pine Entertainment (퍼플파인엔터테인먼트).
Eun Ji (김은지) – Vocal
So Young (이소영) – Piano
Soo Yoon (이수윤) – Bass, maknae
– Their interview with SuperKpop was their first broadcasting radio show.
– They all went to the same all girls school.
– Soo Yoon watches a lot of USA dramas.
– So Young likes to watch actions movies in the cinema, and sad movies when at home.
– Soo Yoon likes anything that involves her drinking something alcoholic.
– They are all good at drinking, and that is how they grew closer as a group and as individuals.
– They would like to try music that is Funk, or Latin inspired.
– Eun Ji says they fight at least once everyday.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come up with the group name?
A: 406 is the number of the apartment where they made all their music when they were first starting out into the music industry.
Q: Who are your role models?
A: Eun Ji – Stevie Wonder
Soo Yoon – Di Angelo
So Young – Latin American music as a whole
Q: What are places you would like to visit in the future?
A: Eun Ji – Czech Republic, for the cheap beer
So Young – Brazil, to watch the Samba dancing
Soo Yoon – USA, to watch an American drama being filmed live on set
꺼내먹어요 (Eat) (Zion T. Cover)
Lay Me Down (Sam Smith Cover)