Thunder was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Thunder (천둥) is a solo artist that debuted in 2009 as a member of MBlaq. He is currently under Mystic Entertainment / Apop Entertainment (미스틱엔터테인먼트 / 에이팝엔터테인먼트).
– His studio is like a board game cafe. Games are spread out everywhere.
– There are six different version of ‘ringxiety’ that he created while trying to create the perfect ‘ringxiety’ song.
– He is technically the leader of his production crew Lighthouse. The big con is dealing with the complaints of the crew and the member mood swings.
– Thunder feels as if his age is catching up to him.
– He prefers to be complimented on his singing rather than his songs.
– He spends a lot of time rewatching animations he watched when he was younger.
– Thunder spends lots of time watching YouTube videos.
– He did the interview in Korean because he wanted to say a lot of things. He does speak English because he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to be as detailed as he wanted to be.
– Thunder has made a sing with the intention of singing it with his sister. Nothing has been discussed as of yet.
– He says he is not good at using the Internet. He likes to check in on how the songs he has given to others are going, and read the comments, but he has a hard time finding the comments.
– Most of the time his phone is on silent, and when it’s not on silent he uses the default ringtone.
– Thunder would like to go to Peru, or Hawaii for his honeymoon.
– He doesn’t want to be reborn as his sisters older brother. He likes being the baby of the family.
Q & A::
Q: How did ‘Ringxiety’ come to life?
A: They laid the track first, and loved it. Then he started thinking about what to do in terms of concept. He saw the word ‘ringxiety’ and thought it was interesting and went with it.
Q: What kind of song is ‘Ringxiety’?
A: ‘Ringxiety’ is about thinking the phone is ringing even though it’s really not. It’s about missing an ex and wishfully thinking they are calling. It is a retro synth-pop song.