Lemma was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Lemma (렘마/문성호) debuted in 2018 as a member of the Gr8vattic crew, and not signed to a label.
– He works at an escape room in Hongdae.
– Lemma thinks he is a genius.
– His favorite of all his songs is Be Ok, and he wrote it for himself to listen to when he is going through a hard time.
– Lemma wants to own a dog like cat (a cat with lots of aegyo).
– Currently house hip-hop is his favorite style of hip-hop. In South Korea it us a seasonal style of music heard mostly in the summer time.
– He got into hip-hop during high school. His parents weren’t very pleased.
– Lemma likes make upbeat music that can make listeners feel better.
– He has this very complex excuse for not answering or calling someone. Seoul + Earth = moving so fast I couldn’t call you.
– Lemma believes that the hook has to be good for people to like a song. It is the one part of his songs that must go his way, no compromising.
– He wants to collaborate with Beenzino.
– He doesn’t have a personal YT channel, but he does share a crew channel 샵팔놈들 (GR8VATTIC x HASHTAG).
Q & A::
Q: How do you get to work with Frmy?
A: Producer Frmy contacted Lemma first to do a song for Frmy’s album. They had never met before, but Lemma decided to go through with the collaboration. Lemma liked the finished product so much he legally stole it.
Q: Where does Lemma come from?
A: It’s a term that he saw in his math book. He thought it sounded pretty, and decided to use it as his stage name.
Q: How did ‘Goodbye’ come about?
A: It is a song saying goodbye to his fans. He wrote it because he has to go back to school, and didn’t know if he had to quit music. He decided to continue doing music even while going to school.
Target was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Target (타겟) is a boy group that made their Korean debut in 2017 under JSL Company.
Seulchan (슬찬) – Leader, Vocalist
G.I (지아이) – Rapper
Roy (로이) – Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
Zeth (제스) – Vocalist, Rapper
Hyun (현) – Vocalist
Baun (바운) – Vocalist, Dancer
Woojin (우진) – Maknae, Dancer, Rapper
– Hyun is the fish of the group, because he looks like Nemo.
– G.I was a trainee for 8 years.
– They all cried when they found out they were going to debut.
– Woojin is the cat of the group, because he was born I. The year of the cat.
– They debuted in Japan before debuting in Korea.
– When one member goes on a diet they all go on a diet for moral support.
– They were together for 5 years before debuting.
– Zeth’s pants ripped while doing a special pose for the fans during a performance.
– They really like BTS, BigBang, and iKon.
– Roy likes to make handmade items.
– They came up with the choreography for a song they performed in Japan by themselves.
– Baun’s hidden talent is winking really fast and making his lips look like a hamburger.
– Woojin was a swimming athlete before debuting.
– They stay in a dorm together and the rooms are split up into 3 (Seulchan, Baun, Hyun) and 4 (Roy, Zeth, Woojin, G.I).
– Seolchan makes a lot of noise when he sleeps, and Baun talks a lot in his sleep. Hyun recently bought earplugs to block out the noise they make.
– Baun once had an episode where he was having a fan sign in his sleep. Baun says he misses his fans when they are not together.
– G.I takes really long showers. That is the only complaint his roommates have.
– Hyun can sleep anywhere and everywhere.
– According to the members, G.I is the most sensitive.
– G.I writes his own lyrics for their songs.
– Woojin sent a very cute love letter to Brian Puspus over the radio.
– G.I has a sister who is 1 year older than him.
Q & A::
Q: What is Target’s overall goal?
A: Their goal is to go outside of Korea (be international).
Q: What are you plans for your debut promotions?
A: They were invited to perform at the Sapporo Snow Festival, so they will be going back to Japan on 2/10.
ICIA were in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. ICIA (아이시어) debuted in 2016 under DAM Entertainment.
Nayoon (나윤) – Vocalist
Hali (하리) – Vocalist
Hyokyung (효경) – Rapper
Riae (리애) – Maknae, Vocalist
– ‘새드 힐 (Sad Heel)’ is about a girl who tries to dress up and have fun, but she can’t because she’s still thinking about her ex-boyfriend.
– Hyokyung claims she has the sexiest body in the group.
– When Nayoon first saw Hali she thought she was a Sunbae actress.
– Riae bought her mom a supercar with money she earned working as an MC for a Chinese supermodel contest.
– A fan called in during the interview and Riae thought his voice was sexy. He had been a fan since 2015 and they were all excited to be speaking to a fan on the phone for the first time.
– In college, Nayoon was in a commercial.
– Hali and Hyokyung are the same age, but when they first met Hyokyung wasn’t comfortable with her for about a month.
– They have a special performance they only do when they go to military bases, where they rip their skirts.
– According to the members, Riae is really fast on her fast.
– Hali got her license to be a hairstylist when she was 16, but according to the members and herself, she’s not good at it.
– Nayoon studied aboard to learn English but was sad that when she went back to Korea she started forgetting her English, so she enrolled in a class to stay refreshed.
– They want to visit Switzerland because they have been getting a lot of love letters from fans there.
– Hyokyung loves her DJ-ing equipment. Her DJ name is DJ DoYou. Her music style is EDM (electric style).
– Nayoon will talk to animals that are a distance away and not looking at her, trying to get their attention.
– Riae’s dog, Buch, is 2 years old. She bought him thinking he was a Pomeranian, but he kept growing so now she thinks he is a mix.
– The aegyo member is Nayoon.
Q & A::
Q: What does ICIA mean?
A: The name was decided by their boss. It represents the feeling of tasting something sweet and sour and never forgetting that taste. They want their music to be like that as well.
Q: What are your hopes for the new year?
A: They want to become better known, so they can have fan meetings, concerts, and be part of the end year performances. They also wanted to become well known so that when they walk down the street people she is ICIA.
위아래 (Up&Down-EXID cover) & 새드 힐 (Sad Heel)
Hey Girls were in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Hey Girls (헤이걸스) debuted in 2016 under Moai Entertainment (모아이).
Jandi (잔디) – Leader, Dancer, Vocalist
Heesoo (희수) – Dancer, Vocalist
Siyun (시연) – Dancer, Vocalist
Daeun (다은) – Maknae, Main Vocalist
– They were formerly known as Black Queen.
– Whenever they go to the karaoke rooms they always sing 2NE1’s Lonely.
– Jandi has a habit of not wearing socks when she’s outside.
– They changed their name to Hey Girls in December 2017.
– According to Jandi; Siyun, Heesoo, and Jandi are the dancers of the group. She describes their dance style as Siyun – Cute; Heesoo – Sexy; Jandi – Powerful.
– Jandi wears red DJ headphone.
– Daeun really loves her phone.
– Siyun was in the 9th class in high school.
– Their boss’ sons name is Lee Hyungsuk. (This was Heesoo’s speed quiz question to the members.)
– Daeun wants to be a president, just because she has always wanted to live in a building as grand as the White House or Blue House. She wants to try the food there and see if it’s really good.
– They are special ambassadors for Olympics. They are looking forward to cheering for the Korean Bobsledding team.
– Heesoo wants to live as Jandi’s dog Mandu for a week because Mandu’s life is so easy. Mandu gets food, water, bathed, and when she pees/poops its taken care.
– Siyun wants to try breaking her habit of eating a lot of trips.
– Daeun has a habit of staring off into space, not hinting of anything. This is something she noticed about herself after watching herself on TV shows.
Q & A::
Q: How is the Hey Girls image different from Black Queen?
A: Hey Girls is a more friendly girl next door image. With the addition of the maknae, Daeun, they changed their image to be more innocent.
Q: What is 너 아니면 NO (No one but you) about?
A: The song is about a girl telling a guy that it has to be him. The has two meanings ‘No one but you’ and ‘Only you.’ They choreographed the dance themselves. The main point being the bodies reaction to them putting a spell on you (wave dance).
Q: Why did you want to become a singer?
A: Jandi – always wanted to be a performer, she would audition and always got rejected until she became part of dance group Black Queen. Then she realized she didn’t just want to dance on stage she also wanted to sing on stage.
– Siyun – discovered after becoming a backup dancer that it wasn’t dancing she enjoyed but getting people attention. So, she wanted to become a singer.
– Heesoo – said she feels the same as Siyun.
– Daeun – being a vocalist her process was a bit different, she just did auditions and got in.
너 아니면 NO (No one but you) ,
Music Medley (Lonely (2NE1), Despacito, Xiangnideye (샹니더예), Snow Flower (눈의 꽃), Love Is An Open Door (Frozen ost))